The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club is the birthplace of tennis in northeast Florida. Ponte Vedra’s Racquet Club has evolved from a single clay court eight decades ago, to its honored status today as the “Official Tennis Club of the ATP World Tour”. Generous plantings of ligustrums, impatients and flowering bougainvillea frame the 15 Har-Tru hydro courts to create an attractive, park-like setting. Eight courts are lighted for those wishing to play during the evening hours. Additional features include a second floor observation deck, complete pro shop, private teaching courts, shaded courtside pavilions and water coolers on each court.
Expert and novice alike will enjoy the wide variety of instructional programs available for all ages and skill levels. More than twenty Drill Clinics, mixers and instructional programs for all skill levels are offered each week.
Tennis features include:
• 15 Har Tru clay courts
• Private teaching courts
• 8 courts lighted for night play
• Shaded courtside pavilions
• Water coolers on each court
• Computerized ball machines
• Locker room facilities
• Racquet restringing available
• 2nd floor viewing gallery
• USPTA and USPTR teaching professionals
• Wide variety of instructional programs for all ages and skill levels
• Oversized practice backboard
• One of the most intensive summer tennis camps in the Southeast